Terms & Conditions
- We accept at least 3 days pre-order ahead to avoid full booking.
- Your order will be processed within 1~3 working days once the payment is successfully made.
- Payment shall be made within 24 hours from the time the order is placed to avoid order cancellation. Any incomplete or unpaid order will not be processed.
- Order details should include customer name, contact number, delivery address, order price, order quantity, payment option, delivery option, and total payment amount.
- Order cancellation must be made in writing with a minimum notice period of 2 days prior to your arranged delivery date. Any failure to comply will incur a forfeiture of 50% of the total payment amount.
- Order amendment shall be made in writing with a minimum notice period of 2 days prior to your arranged delivery date. Otherwise, we will process your order according to the previous arrangement.
- Order delivery option can be made via self-delivery, courier service or self-collection.
- Self-delivery option is only available in certain areas of Klang Valley. Please check this link for our coverage area. Our self-delivery time is from 12pm to 6pm.
- Self-collection option is available for all orders at No.41-1, Jalan DU 2/1, Taman Damai Utama, 47180 Puchong, Selangor.
- We will endeavour to comply with your special remarks or instruction commented in your order. However, we reserve the right to proceed your order according to our standard operating procedures where your special remarks or instruction is not commercially feasible.
Price and Payment
- Items are sold based on prices listed on the Re:Gine HoJiak online store.
- Payment can be made by online banking. Successful payment receipt is required to send to us as a proof of payment made.
- Any online transfer should be made to our authorised banking account as below.
Bank Name: MAYBANK
Account Name: REGINEHOJIAK FOOD SDN BHD
Account Number: 5648 3842 2588
- We will not take responsibility for any loss incurred from personal transaction besides authorised account stated above.
- Our self-delivery time is between 12pm to 6pm depends on the arranged delivery schedule to different areas. The delivery time may vary due to uncontrollable factors such as (e.g. distance, peak periods, weather conditions, traffic conditions, etc.). Our staff will contact you in the case of delay in your delivery. Please ensure that either you or someone is present at the time of delivery arrived.
- Self-delivery area is restricted to selected areas in Klang Valley. You may click here to check whether your postcode is within the coverage areas we serve.
- Self-delivery fee is chargeable based on delivery area listed here. It is waived when minimum order amount is RM100 or above.
- Courier service is only used for delivery areas out of Area 1 and Area 2 listed here.
- Courier service fee is calculated based on total weight by system during check-out. It is waived when minimum order amount is RM150 or above for West Malaysia. NO waivable fee is available for East Malaysia delivery.
- We shall not reliable for unsuccessful delivery issues due to incomplete, inaccurate or missing information provided by you that may cause for late delivery or misdirection. You are responsible to make sure address and contact number are correct. A delivery surcharge may incur due to misdirected to wrong address provided.
- Delivery fee does not apply if you opt for self-collection / pick-up.
- Our self-collection hours is between 1pm to 6pm. You bear the risk in the event of unreasonable delays that causes change in condition of the goods (e.g changes in the temperature that best fit for consumption). You are responsible for inspecting any defects before leaving.
Unsuccessful or Failed Deliveries
- If you remain uncontactable, no-shows or fail to receive the order within ten (10) minutes from the time the order arrives at your delivery address, we reserve the right to cancel the order without providing any refund or remedy to you.
- If you remain uncontactable, no-shows or fail to self-collect your order on the agreed date by the collection time, we reserve the right to cancel the order without providing any refund or remedy to you.
- If there are unsatisfactory conditions and issues found with your order (e.g. wrong order, defective order or missing items) please contact our emergency customer support immediately at +6017 8782290. We may request for photographic proof or additional information for further investigation in some cases to justify and make reasonable compensation or refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your order in its sole discretion if we reasonably suspect or detect any fraudulent behavior or scam associated with your order.
- We reserve the right to compensate in the form of items replacement or refund to the damage or lost of the items in your order.
Personal Information Protection
- We treat personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address or telephone number as confidential. We promise your personal information will not be disclosed or sold to any third parties.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, place an order, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To process your order
- To provide customer service or support
- To inform you about our service and product offerings
- To improve our products, services and contents
- To provide personalised customer experience
- For any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
Terms and Amendment
- We reserve the right to amend or modify the terms regularly from time to time in its sole discretion and take effect immediately upon updated.
- You will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms and policies referenced herein by continuing the use of our site and ordering with us.
Kindly contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions in relation to our terms and conditions.